Why should I trust Approve it HQ?
It’s Approve it HQ’s Mission to help people find the right building consultants for the job they need. We understand the importance of high standard workmanship and have a no tolerance policy for consultants who don’t meet their client’s requirements and the Approve it HQ standards. To prevent consultants who don’t deliver on the job we have set up a policy system that blacklists building consultants if they don’t meet the requirements. You can be assured each consultant undergoes a rigorous review process to ensure they are certified within their field and obtain a valid ABN. All consultants must adhere to Approve it HQ requirements’, which include:
• Responding to client communication on time
• Arriving at the job on time, and
• Keeping the jobs site as clean as possible.
• Providing accurate estimates of all job costs.
• Above all, delivering on the job to the client’s satisfaction.
We want happy clients who love and trust Approve it HQ and share this great building consultant website with their friends. We work hard to bring you a product that eliminates the mistrust within the construction industry by sourcing building consultants that will exceed your expectations.
What are the ways I can use Approve it HQ
• Filter the consultant within the field you want and narrow down the search to your area.
• Upload your council paperwork through an automated template that will take you through the best step-by-step process.
• You can select from our extensive category selection the type of building consultant you need, to get the report you want.
• View the ratings on the consultant’s profile.
• Request quotes from at least three different consultants
• Contact and ask a building consultants advice or a question.
How does hiring a building consultant through Approve it HQ work?
Approve it HQ is designed to make the building process easy; especially when it comes to getting the approval, you need for your residential, commercial or industrial project. Big building firms will often need to find a building consultant for a dilapidation report, or perhaps there’s that odd hydraulic report needed, and your guy is not available. You may just be curious to run a comparison of quotes from geotechnical engineers within your area. Approve it HQ. can help you with that.
We are here to help the process of finding a specialised engineer or just someone to help you with the home DIY extension project easier and faster. Hiring a building consultant through Approve it HQ is a smooth and efficient way to get everything you need for your construction project in the one place. We share your construction project with only the best and qualified consultants; to ensure the consultant you hire delivers on your expectations. The accountability and visibility of the contractor are a strong incentive for them to deliver with their best workmanship. Approve it HQ contractors will want repeat business and want the thousands of visitors that view their profile to see the very best representation of their work.
We provide you with a platform to send your brief out to the approved consultants within your locale, all matched to your job.
Our building consultants can respond via Approve it HQ messaging to clarify on the job or to quote. You can follow the project, upload council paperwork to your consultant and liaise to the next step of either ‘the meeting’ to negotiate, or simply following up your project online from quote to hiring and job completion.